About The Institute
Welcome to Robert Gordon University – a forward thinking, dynamic and student centred institution. Home to students from over 65 countries, Robert Gordon University recognises the very significant role that our international students, staff and alumni play in the ongoing development and success of our institution.
International Centre Robert Gordon University offers alternative pathways at Robert Gordon University, both at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. ICRGU courses are specifically matched to Robert Gordon University's first year degree programmes, but are taught in smaller classes with a more tailored approach Robert Gordon University, Garthdee Campus, Aberdeen International students from all over the world Combined Offer of Admission-which you will receive within 24 hours of submitting your application.
- Single visa for the duration of studies-from entry at ICRGU to graduation at Robert Gordon University.
- Guaranteed progression to each stage of studies through to degree award.
- Fantastic location in the heart of a modern campus environment.
- Small classes and a personalised teaching approach.
- Dedicated student support services.
The University is proud to welcome all ICRGU students and look forward to each student undertaking their journey towards becoming a future Robert Gordon University graduate.