About the institution
Welcome to the International College Manitoba
We're delighted to see you are looking for information about studying in Canada and our highly respected partner, the University of Manitoba.
ICM provides international students a pathway to year two at the University of Manitoba. The ICM pathway provides a smooth transition into the U of M. University designed programs, taught by qualified instructors on the main U of M Campus, ensure that our students have the very best preparation for the demands of higher education in Canada. ICM students are treated like university students and, with the added benefits of smaller classes, students receive more personalized attention in a dynamic and supportive environment that better equips them for life at the U of M. I look forward to welcoming you and supporting you on your journey to the University of Manitoba.
College Director and Principal
International College of Manitoba
ICM offers a pathway to an undergraduate degree at the University of Manitoba. The UTPII programs are the equivalent to the first year of the University's Bachelor's Degree. Upon successful completion of UTPII, students transfer into the second year of their degree at the University of Manitoba.
- An opportunity to earn a degree from one of Canada's best universities
- Small class sizes mean you have regular access to your lecturers and more focus on your courses
- Study on-campus with international students from over 60 different countries
- Study in one of the most affordable cities in Canada
- Earn up to 60% of your tuition back through the Manitoba Tuition Income Tax Rebate.