About The Institute
NIC (New Castle International College) is your pathway to a degree at the University of Newcastle. The Tertiary Preparation Program (TPP) leads to over 60 undergraduate degrees, including Medicine. NIC Diploma programs are equivalent to the first year of a bachelor's degree.
Why should one go for NIC?
- Fast-track degree pathway into one of Australia's best universities.
- Complete your bachelor's degree in 2 years, 8 months (instead of 3 years)*.
- Small class sizes mean more personal attention from lecturers.
- Excellent study location: state-of-the-art university campus.
- Wide range of career options and very high graduate employment rate.
University of Newcastle's Callaghan campus